To be considered for publication, all manuscripts should follow these guidelines closely:
• Have no fewer than 15 and no more than 25 double-spaced pages (3750-8000 words), including endnotes and Works Cited (the bibliography should start on a new page).
• Use Times New Roman font, size 12 point, and number all pages, including the bibliography.
• Must follow the conventions of the most current edition of the MLA Style Manual.
• Please do not write your name on the manuscripts but include it in your cover letter, along with the title of your article, your institutional affiliation, e-mail, work and/or home address.
• Reviews for works published within the past year are accepted for the following categories: academic books, linguistics, film and fiction. Reviews should be between 500 and 1,200 words in length. Publishers and authors are welcome to submit books for possible selection.
• Please send complete submissions electronically (via e-mail) and use Microsoft Word 95 or higher.
• Submissions that are being considered by another journal or any other publisher are not accepted.
Policies: The Regents of the University of California retain the copyright for all articles published in Mester.